Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First Day

Not thrilled about swapping our morning cartoons for a harshly beeping alarm clock. Not thrilled about dropping off the kids and walking out the door. Not thrilled that by 10am, I will be wondering if Ryan is crying, asking to be soothed into his morning nap.

I don't feel good on the inside.

At least I kind of feel good on the outside.


Especially considering that on my last day of work, I looked like this:


Please don't cry, please don't cry, please don't cr.....AP......

3 comments:

  1. If it helps your body looks amazing. Okay, I know it totally doesn't help. I just hope it went okay and that it gets easier for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful. Thinking of you - I know this is tough.

    ReplyDelete