Friday, August 3, 2012

TGIF

This is what I'd been waiting for since I woke up this morning:


Cuddles during the Olympics.

When I'm holding my two babies, I feel like I'm holding the world.

During the Olympics coverage tonight, Jacob informed me that when the three of us grow big, we're going to swim in the Olympics and we will all earn gold "badges." Then, we're going to watch as daddy jumps on the diving board.

I think that's a solid plan. Although, I think my children's names are more suited for baseball and football players.

Oh and I know this is blurry, but I just have to share it. Here is Ryan wearing a bib that I used to wear when I was a baby (my dad is a lawyer). Who would have known that this bib would acurately depict my future? Maybe it will work on Ryan?


No comments:

Post a Comment