Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkins. Boobies. Yay!

Pshhh. Kids these days are totally spoiled. When I was a kid, we got our Halloween pumpkins at Safeway. In fact, I assumed that's where pumpkins came from...the concrete foyer of the grocery store. But my own kids pretty much expect to get their pumpkins from a REAL pumpkin patch each year. What do they think? That pumpkins come from the ground or something?

Now, on to obligatory pumpkin patch photos.

Home Alone throw back:

 
Baby's first pumpkin!

 
Yummy pumpkin!

 
The wheelbarrow only tipped over once during the photo shoot.
 
 
I'm on a CPS watch list somewhere.
 
 
Ok, that's better.
 
 
Me and Farmer Hubs.
 
 
Boobies?
 
 
Penis?
 
 
The End.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, +10 blogging points for working in boobs and penis into a post full of cute kids WITHOUT sounding creepy. Skillz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee - great post! And I'm so glad that you comment on my posts - I'm glad that we might disagree and yet still be respectful about it.

    ReplyDelete